No. 2 Dua’a and Supplications at Night

Jun 8, 2008 by: zen non

go back to main post

1. "O Allah, place light in my heart, light in my sight, light in my hearing, light on my right hand, light on my left hand, light above me, light below me, light in front of me, light behind me, and enhance light for me." **full hadith here**


2. "O Allah, I turn my face towards You and entrust my affair to You. I retreat unto You for protection with hope in You and fear of You. There is no resort and no deliverer (from hardship) but You only. I affirm my faith in Your Book which You revealed and in Your Prophet whom You sent."
Hadith number in Sahih Muslim: 4884


3. "Glorified be Allah, my Lord. It is with Your (grace) that I place my side (upon the bed) and it is with Your (help) I take it up (after sleep), and in case You withhold my being (cause me to die), then grant it pardon, and if You keep (this process of breathing on), then protect it with that with which You protect Your pious servants."
Hadith number in Sahih Muslim : 4889

go back to main post

2. Bacalah:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْلَمْتُ وَجْهِي إِلَيْكَ وَفَوَّضْتُ أَمْرِي إِلَيْكَ وَأَلْجَأْتُ ظَهْرِي إِلَيْكَ رَغْبَةً وَرَهْبَةً إِلَيْكَ لَا مَلْجَأَ وَلَا مَنْجَا مِنْكَ إِلَّا إِلَيْكَ آمَنْتُ بِكِتَابِكَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلْتَ وَبِنَبِيِّكَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلْتَ

jadikan doa ini sebagai ucapan (kata-kata) terakhir pada malam tersebut. Di mana sekiranya kamu mati nescaya kamu mati dalam keadaan fitrah (suci bersih).
Nombor Hadis Dalam Sahih Muslim: 4884

3.

سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ رَبِّي بِكَ وَضَعْتُ جَنْبِي وَبِكَ أَرْفَعُهُ إِنْ أَمْسَكْتَ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لَهَا وَإِنْ أَرْسَلْتَهَا فَاحْفَظْهَا بِمَا تَحْفَظُ بِهِ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِينَ

Nombor Hadis Dalam Sahih Muslim: 4889

Filed under: